One of Australias best equipped and most experienced removals organisations, Tip Top specialises in servicing the needs of todays demanding corporate market.
Our Australia Wide removals network is unique, combining the strengths of a state specialist with established track records.
Tip Top responds to the needs of our corporate clients with a dedication that delivers exepmplary service. Our high standards of personalised care are distinguished by experience, efficiency and expertise.
Planning ahead is the best way to ensure your office moving day goes smoothly so Tip Top has composed an office checklist to help you prepare your office resources for relocation to their new site.
The larger the project, the more complex. Defining the critical needs and analysing the business operational and workforce constraints allows us to evaluate a range of possible solutions and recommend options specific to your unique requirements.
- Analyse department interdependencies, define potential risks and develop contingencies.
- Define internal and external communication requirements
- Define security and access requirements
- Define space and facility requirements
- Define contractor requirements and manage tender selection
- Compile and audit people data
- Compile and audit filing and storage data
- Compile and audit technology, data and telephony needs
- Recommend relocation solution, budget and timeline
Planning and scheduling
The more comprehensive your planning process, the more hours you save in subsequent phases. In this phase we determine the requirements of each task, schedule the sequence they need to be completed and communicate the relocation plans.
Implementation and Monitoring
Before commencing the physical relocation, relocation "readiness" needs to be verified and monitored.
Execution and Delivery
Once operational readiness has been verified, its time to move.
Evaluation and handover
During this final phase, Tip Top clarifies customer satisfaction and incorporates any lessons learnt back into the strategic and planning processes.
Contact your Tip Top office for further advise and quotation.